Our Document Management system makes moving, storing, and organizing your files simple.
ImagineTime’s Document Management system is designed to make file management as fast and simple as possible. Users can:
- Automatically move and copy your existing files into the new managed folder area
- Assign keywords to files and folders, making it easy to search files by meta data rather than just the file name
- Create a standardized file storage system that allows users to share data across different platforms and networks
- Specify standard folders that should be created for each new client you add
The Document Management system also includes a built-in scanning module, which allows you to scan a document to multiple locations with just a single scan. Multiple image formats are supported, including PDF, JPEG, and TIFF. Images can be acquired from any TWAIN compliant source from directly within the Document Scanning interface.
The document scanning module also supports automatic document feeders (ADF) for scanning multi-page documents.
The ImagineTime Document Management interface includes:
- Auto-generated file structure
- Keyword assignment
- Document preview
Finally, the scanning module uses which utilizes optical character recognition (OCR) to allow users to convert paper document to searchable PDF, JPEG, TIFF, or other image format.