Valued Customer Reviews
– David White, Sandy, Utah
– William Turner, Plantation, FL
– David Parnell, Vero Beach, FL
– Steve Varnedoe Jr “Cloud User”, Southport, NC
– Jim Hartwell, St. Joseph, MI
– Barb Gacic, St Charles, IL
– Aarika Guerrette, Hartford, CT
– Vicki Deweese Memphis, TN
– Kathy Moore, Rock Hill, SC
– Dave Sather, Lewiston, ME
– Misty Enders, St. Joseph, MI
– Doug Single, Atlanta, GA
– Teresa Shepard, Greeneville, TN
– Roger Fetter, State College, PA
The program enables us to electronically record and track the services being performed by every professional, on an hourly basis, or an optional fraction of an hour. Through the “Slip Timer” option, each staff member may elect to have the program keep track of up to five different assignments simultaneously. They are able to juggle different clients’ needs by pausing one “time slip” while attending to another client. We are able to not only allocate the charges to a specific client by a specific engagement code, but also bill different clients different rates for a particular service or a particular staff member.
The program is so flexible in entering and editing data that the monthly billing process has surpassed any other program we’ve worked with in the past. The ease of generating various available invoice options, be it a detailed invoice by staff/service/hour; a monthly, quarterly or annual memorized retainer invoice; or the various other available reports, has proven very valuable to a small firm such as ours where the value of time has never been more appreciated.
But best of all is the technical support afforded by the staff … where our needs are promptly addressed and, when warranted, our suggestions for enhancements of the program were actually implemented. They are the ultimate in client services.
– Samia B. Sam, Uniondale, New York